Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before you book appointment with us.
1. Registered user can book only his/her own appointment.
2. The patient would be given two complimentary OPD consultations within two weeks of your paid consultation.
3. Beyond two weeks of paid OPD consultation, Kindly make a fresh appointment and pay at the reception counter of National Hospital.
4. First/Paid appointment can not be re-scheduled.
Gastroscopy additionally called Esophago-gastro-duodenoscopy is that the examination of muscular structure (Food pipe), stomach and duodenum(First a part of the intestine.) endoscope could be a versatile tube that encompasses a little camera and a light source at its tip and may give the high-resolution pictures of the higher alimentary canal. The patient lies in the left lateral position and the gastroscope is advanced under direct vision through the mouth of the patient for examination. Pharyngeal anesthesia is sufficient for most patients but occasionally general anesthesia is required depending on the patient preferences and procedure complexity. Gastroscopy is a very quick and safe examination and is usually performed on a day care basis.
Some Key Features :
1. Dr. Tarun Bharadwaj is the best gastroenterologist in Bhopal.
2. High resolution endoscopy is now available in Bhopal.
3. Gastroscopy is done by gastroenterologist.
4. Best Gastroscopy setup in now available in Bhopal.
5. Dr. Tarun Bharadwaj is the best gastroenterologist working at arera colony , national hospital Bhopal.
Diagnostic indications of Gastroscopy-
1. Evaluation of Dysphagia(difficulty in swallowing) and Odynophagia(pain during swallowing).
2. Evaluation of non cardiac chest pain.
3. Evaluation of esophagitis(erosive and non erosive) ,Gastroesophageal reflux disease(GERD) and Barrett’s esophagus.
4. Evaluation of Achalasia cardia.
5. Best test for diagnosing cause of bleeding.
6. Evaluation of Gastritis and peptic ulcers.
7. Evaluation of Upper GI malignancies(SESCC/EGC/Duodenal malignancies) and taking biopsies.
8. Evaluation of Celiac disease and proximal inflammatory bowel disease.
9. Evaluation of Chronic diarrhea and Anemia.
10. Gastroenterologist is the best doctor to evaluate dyspepsia.
11. Evaluation of Esophageal Varices/PHG/GAVE/GOO/Subepithelial tumors/H.Pylori.
Therapeutic indications of Gastroscopy-
1. Endoscopic variceal band ligation for upper GI bleeding in chronic liver disease patient.
2. Glue injection for fundal varices and argon plasma coagulation for Gastric antral vascular ectasia(GAVE).
3. Hemoclip and/or adrenaline application for peptic ulcer bleeding.
4. Esophageal stricture dilatation of Benign and malignant etiologies (CRE/SG dilatation).
5. Best done by gastroenterologist without the need for surgery.
6. Placement for Esophageal and Gastroduodenal metallic stents for palliation of advanced GI malignancies.
7. Endoscopic submucosal dissection(ESD) and endoscopic mucosal resection(EMR) for earl GI malignancies and Subepithelial tumours(SET).
8. Foreign body removal (Esophageal/Gastric).
9. Intragastric balloon placement for endoscopic management of Obesity.
10. Per oral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) for endoscopic management of Acalasia cardia.
11. Transluminal Drainage of Peripancreatic fluid collections (pancreatic pseudocysts in acute and chronic pancreatitis).
12. 24 x 7 availability of Best gastroenterologist in Bhopal for GI bleeding.